Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally Back

By Solana Cortez

It's been awhile since my last post.  I've been to the hospital twice, on home IVs once, and moved.  Whew, I need a vacation.

I know I've caused some disappointment since I promised a review each week and then didn't deliver.  I hope I can be forgiven.  I am trying to find someone who can write reviews when I'm out sick, but since I cannot provide payment willing reviewers are non existent. 

Some good news.  Since I moved, I now have room for all my books.  Three bookcases full to be exact, and my collection is by no means complete.

Now that I have all my books out and properly organized, I have mapped out the order in which I will write the reviews.  Basically, it's alphabetically by author.  Once I get through my collection, I will go back through and add reviews of any new books I've added.  This will allow me to give a head's up on what I will be reviewing for the following week.  Just in case anyone wants to read the same book and add input or thoughts of the book.  My wish is for people to actually discuss the books reviewed, not just my reviews sitting there with no added depth.  Not everyone sees the same book in the same manner. 

I will also be applying for a library card to the county library (I moved to a new county), so hopefully the libraries around here will have some new books I haven't read.  This will also increase what books I review without breaking my banking account.

Hopefully this will help everyone out.  Again, I am very sorry for such a long absence.  I am working on making sure it doesn't happen again.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment